Great Debates and Updates in Electrophysiology (GDU EP) looks forward to granting scholarships to residents and fellows enrolled in accredited electrophysiology fellowship programs in April 2021.
SCHOLARSHIPS WILL INCLUDE:
Complimentary tuition for the Great Debates and Updates in Electrophysiology (GDU EP) virtual meeting taking place online from April 22–24, 2021 (including access to all events Thursday–Saturday and recordings/on-demand sessions).
ELIGIBILITY FOR RESIDENT & FELLOW SCHOLARSHIPS
- Resident and Fellow applicants must be enrolled in an accredited electrophysiology fellowship program at the time of the meeting (April 2021)
- In order to qualify for a scholarship, you will be required to submit a signed letter (on letterhead) from your program director confirming your status as a resident/fellow in April 2021
- Scholarship recipients are required to attend the full 3 days of the conference including all required scholarship-related sessions/events as posted below and designated throughout the agenda
Applications will continue to be accepted until all spots are filled. A waitlist will also be started. Please see below for approximate notification timelines:
- January 4: Application Portal opens. Applicants are notified of acceptance on a rolling basis, beginning early February. Waitlisted applicants will be notified as well
- February 26: Registration Deadline. If you have been accepted for a scholarship and have not registered by February 26, your scholarship may be forfeited and offered to someone on the waitlist
- March 22: Registration Cancellation Deadline. Cancellation requests must be received no later than March 22. Please email your cancellation request to Caitlin Eastman at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS OF ACCEPTANCE
If accepted as a scholarship recipient, you will be required to:
- Attend events designated as required for scholarship recipients. These events will be outlined on this webpage and communicated to you upon notification of scholarship acceptance
- Complete a brief survey post-activity
The activity scholarships for residents and fellows may be subsidized by educational grants from Industry. More information to follow on supporting organizations.